Martes, Oktubre 22, 2013

Blogpost 1:Crush Perception


Have you ever had a crush on someone? Surely everyone has a crush. You're absolutely a abnormal person if you don't have one. For me, Crush is a special feelings that you have for another person, it may be your classmate, or your friend or someone you don't know. Feelings for your crush is confusing because we are new to them and we aren't sure how to act. sometimes we act weird especially the girls. Mixed feelings, mixed emotions. But not me, when I see my crush, I don't feel embarrassed and that might want to run away and hide. I keep it, like "I don't care about you!" but when she cross along already, I always regret it when I don't have any "da moves" I was like "uurrggghhh! What I've done! she's already near to me and yet I did nothing! what's wrong with you Kim!". it's too hard to keep feelings when you're crush is near or in front of you. Sometimes, I imagine my crush noticing me and share the same feelings. Crushes help us think about the kind of person that we want to love when we grow up. It help us understand which qualities we notice and like in another person.


I found an article entitled "Crush" by D'Arcy Lyness in the website "kidshealth.org". The article talks about the different perspectives about Crush. 

The articles explains if what is a crush and why do we have one, what does it feels like and what if someone breaks your heart? interesting things about Crush that we might know but we still didn't realize. Like if our bodies grow as we get older, so do our feelings. They change and mature as we become teenagers and adults. 

I think it has to come out with the transformation of our feelings toward one another because of our teenage stage. Our attractions is more active when we are still young because probably we are on the level of curiosity stage. We tend to have a crush on someone we doesn't know and we feel nervous whenever we see the apple of our eyes. we do feel hot and we blush.

 It is mentioned in the article that we always feel strange about Crush. I agree, it's normal we feel shy or giddy. We always forget what we want to say when we are in front of our crush. It makes us feel uncomfortable. 

special feeling for someone, can change your world. As we get older, feelings change. we might be ready in the teenage relationships. we might not tell other peolple who our crush is. The most exciting time in having a crush is when you're tease by your friends. 

We call this feelings "puppy love" because definitely, it is new to us, we're young and don't have much experienced in life. It's a wonderful feeling when you find out if your crush likes you too. But otherwise if it doesn't work that way, we might feel sad, disappointed and rejected but that feeling won't last, it'll fade. so if you will break someone's heart, break it gently. 


Another article entitled "The Crush Psychology" by Archana Ramanathan in the website "purplexdme". "Crush appears to be about attraction to another person, it is actually about projection of valued attributes onto another person – a statement about what they find attractive". I agree with what the author wrote because when it comes to crush, the first thing that most people attracted by the projection of the physical appearance of person. There comes the attitudes and behaviour of their crush when they get to know them. 



For me, Crush can happen when you desperately want to be in the relationship, calm down, maybe you're only searching for companion with particular attributes or who is available or interested. also if you're happy or committed relationship with someone, it might be because of your search for excitement in your life.






To have a crush on someone, no matter what the situation is absolutely normal.when you feel that you are attractive, interesting and able to love feels wonderful. It causes a physical, chemical reaction in our brains. It makes us happy.




























Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento